Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Take a chill pill....

Its the point in time where almost every dude and dudette (note that I did not include fags because fags are not people and fags have no rights) my age is stressed up over studies. Exams are just around the corner and suicide rate has increased 69% within this week. With that in mind, I find this my responsibility to give everyone a breather (probably more than a breather for females) and take them away from the dreagery of their ordinary unfulfilling study lives because I am just that good of a person.....regardless of the fact that I am bored and need a break from studying myself.

Right until this point, I have no idea how am I going to do that without telling racist jokes. Everyone loves a racist joke and everyone loves gay jokes but I shall not get there for now. Just a random thought though, people say that a student's life is the best, and almost everything is better when compared to working. I have no idea what they are talking about.....not because I disagree, but because I have never worked before in my entire life.

This is so wrong considering the fact that I am 21 years of age. Younger people, with the smell of their mother's milk still fresh on their lips have probably been through more hardship than my 21 years of throwing the garbgage...which brings me to another point. Age is not a measure of how much you have been through. The older you are, the more likely you are to have commited major mistakes and sins in the past.

On a lighter note, the Brazilians recently crushed the Australians to the delight of most non-retarded people I know. A bias commentator that makes unintelligent remarks like "This is a goal which Brazil may not have deserved" will not hide the fact that your national team plays like a team of virgin girls with oversized tampons stucked up their love canals. You know, there was this program which was in search of a theme song for Australia's beloved soccer team. Thousands of songs were submitted, of which 12 entered the finals. It is my personal opinion (and the only opinion that matters) that the only song that the Australian soccer team deserves is "Auld Lang Syne" as they should be leaving Germany as soon as possible.

I am not much of a soccer fan, but I realised that sometimes football is not about who plays who but rather a matter of who does who. Rather than watching Serbia-Montenegro fumbling and letting 6 balls into their holes, we could all just sit back while their 11 players come to the field and bend over for the Argentinian players to do whatever they want. That way, almost nobody gets hurt and the money they saved from not hiring a referee could be used to get as much lubrication as they want. Same results anyway.

I hope this has been a lighthearted article and your lives are much more fulfilling. Good luck with your studies and may you not bend over in the exam hall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vishant said...

Yo bro,

Good article, I like the part about the aussie soccer team man, well put. Anyhow good luck for finals. I just finished mine and will start farm work on sat. Have a good time in malaysia, and say hi to our gang back there for me. see u in dec man

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home